- Customer(s) are required to fill out an application (available at City Hall)
- Building must pass building Inspection (See one of the Building Inspectors)
- A copy of Lease Agreement or Proof of Ownership needed
- A deposit is required
- Commercial deposit is $500 (five hundred dollars) or two and one-half (21/2) times the amount of the estimated bill, cash only. A letter of credit from a bank may be accepted in lieu of deposit when the deposit required is over $1000 (one thousand dollars).
- No checks are accepted for commercial deposits, cash only.
- This deposit is retained by the City and will be applied to the final bill.
- No partial payment is accepted for deposit and no one can guarantee another person's deposit.
- Refunds and/or final bills will be issued to customers after disconnect form is completed and finalized.
- Final bills or refunds will be available after 1:00 p.m. on Friday's
- If you disconnect on Thursday after 4:30 p.m. or anytime on Friday. Your refund or final bill will not be available for pickup or mail the following Friday, after 1:00 p.m.
All payments are due by the (10th) of every month, unless the 10th falls on a weekend. Then it will be the following Monday. Penalties are applied on the 11th, 12th or 13th.
- Late Notices are (red and white) and are sent to all customers who have not paid before the due date.
- Late Notices have the cut-off date.
- Please pay or make arrangements to pay prior to cut-off date.
- Once cutoffs are updated by system - customer must pay bill in full, including all fees before reinstating.
- To restore services, (cutoffs/non-payments occurs) - customer must pay balance, of bill in full, including accumulated fees, with cash, money order, cashier's check, credit or debit (an additional 5% fee is added when using your credit or debit cards).