Utilities & Billing
The Utility Billing Clerks responsibilities are:
- Utility Billing (Commercial and Residential)
- Reports (Utilities)
- Preparing Meter Reading Books
- General Office Duties
For New Service: Complete the following information before 4:30 p.m. in order to have services on the same day:
- Must read over Policy and Procedures
- Application (must be completed)
- Valid form of I.D. (will make copy)
- Valid Lease Agreement/proof of ownership (will make copy)
- $350.00 Initial Deposit (Residential Only)
- We accept Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Cash, Visa/Master (debit/credit).
- Must complete Disconnect form
- Valid form of I.D.
- Disconnected accounts are always finalized on Friday's unless a holiday falls on Friday...only then will finals be completed prior to Friday.
- Refunds - may be picked up after finals are completed on Fridays after 1:00 p.m.
- If you disconnect on Friday, you will be finalized the following Friday.
- Account must be paid in full before transferring
- Must bring in new lease agreement for the transferring "new" address
- Must complete transfer form
- Both parties must come in together and present identification
- Original customer understands deposit is now owned by new customer
- New customer must fill out application and read over policy and procedures
- Must have a valid lease agreement